Introduction UBS Study Course

Moderator: Rev. Dr. Red

Introduction UBS Study Course

Unread postby Rev. Dr. Red » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 am

Introduction To “UBS” Study

Image ImageImage ImageImage

ImageImage ImageImage Image

Image Introduction To “UBS” Study Image

UBS is the abbreviation for said study. At the end of said study, I will reveal the name in full of the source.

As a proper divine, I would not be doing my job properly if I don’t put my personal bias aside and look at all scriptures and doctrines with an open-mind to get to Spiritual Truth, and teach that Spiritual Truth so we all may grow closer to God.
Now, before you brush me off for the fact Im calling myself a “divine”, lets first understand I have my doctorate in Divinity (therefore I am a Doctor of Divinity in Western understanding). Lets also look at the definition of the word “divine”-

Divine:
Function: transitive verb
1 : to discover by intuition or insight : infer
2 : to discover or locate (as water or minerals underground) usually by means of a divining rod
intransitive verb
1 : to practice divination : prophesy
2 : to perceive intuitively

Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): di·vin·er; di·vin·est
Etymology: Middle English divin, from Anglo-French, from Latin divinus, from divus god — more at deity
Date: 14th century
1 a : of, relating to, or proceeding directly from God or a god b : being a deity c : directed to a deity
2 a : supremely good : superb b : heavenly, godlike

Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Medieval Latin divinus, from Latin, soothsayer, from divinus, adjective
Date: 14th century
1 : clergyman
2 : theologian

I am not releasing the name of the source of this study to help avoid any personal bias and false accusations of said study source. At the end of the study; after you have read what the study suggests, read my opinions, formulated your own opinions, and determined whether or not the study helped you in your walk with God; I will release the name of said study and links to it so you may obtain said source yourself. If any of you know of said source as the study commences, please keep it to yourself. Do not post the name of said source until the end of the study.

I ask that you all take this journey with me. Take a look at the suggested concepts and ideas, and leave your opinions in the comment section of each post of the study.

I feel that, from what I have accomplished thus far in said study, said source is helping my personal understanding of the Bible, God, and all that is. I feel it may help you as well. My opinions posted in each part of said study may or may not be my final feeling on the matter. I’ll be writing (or recording video) as I go, so it’s inevitable that some concepts may not have long enough to settle in my mind so a final thought or feeling can be reached. All of your thoughts and opinions are welcome. Part of the reason of taking this study with you is so that we may learn together, teach each other. If any of you come to an understanding I am missing, I would like for you to help me see it.

Each post on this study will be around the weekend. Each post will contain the tag [UBS #]; UBS being the abbreviation of the study and # being the number of the post, as to keep the posts in order and organized.

Some new and non-institutional concepts are going to be introduced, compared to the Bible, looked at with logic, and commented on. Whether or not you agree with these concepts are completely irrelevant. The purpose of this study is not whether you or I agree with the said study or with each other, but to help bring us closer to each other as brethren and ultimately closer to God. Your participation in this study is welcome and will be greatly appreciated.

First UBS post coming soon.

Image ImageImage ImageImage

MENU - Other Study-Posts:
Introduction To “UBS” Study
Where Is God (UBS #1)
Man And Angels (UBS #2)
Introduction to Man, Adam and Eve; And the Lucifer Rebellion (UBS #3)
Creation & Origin of Man (UBS #4)
Evolution of Civilization (UBS #5)

ImageAbout Rev. Dr. Red
Minister, Public Speaker, Founder/Sr. Pastor of Spiritual Messiah Ministries, Founder of Spiritual Truth Movement & Coalition and Truth Storm, Co-Founder of Christians United For Christ.

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Rev. Dr. Red

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 2

Re: Introduction UBS Study Course

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:04 am

Mystic Scribes - Th Urantia Files

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 29

Return to SMM UBS Study Forum